Summary: Responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping, and preparing of products for customer pickup and delivery, while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of shelves/inventory.
- Assist with freight handling.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Accurately stocking shelves.
- Keeping work area clean.
- Pulling stock for an order.
- Possibility of local and/or branch deliveries.
- Performs other related duties as dictated by business necessity or assigned by management
- Strong customer service orientation- both external and internal.
- Time management- Strong ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Warehouse environment. May be some exposure to dust, heat or cold, and other seasonal changes. Must be comfortable working at heights up to 20 feet.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy material.
- Must be able to climb a ladder.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use a hand truck and power jack and forklift.
- Valid driver’s license