If you are interested in a position at Revco, please fill out our Employment Application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Hiring for:
Warehouse Associate - full-time (Southampton)
Reports to the Warehouse Manager.
Daily essential functions include:
- Pick, pack and prepare orders for shipping
- Review all orders for accuracy
- Accurately place material on shelves and racks in an orderly manner
- Assist with freight handling
- Preparation of all shipping documents
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Accurately identify/count stock materials as listed on the cycle count list
- Keeping work area clean
- Possible local and branch deliveries via truck
- Safely operate all necessary equipment in the work area
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum education requirements: High School diploma or GED
- Ability to identify product by size, type, style, color and/or product code
- Solid reading skills - must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked.
- Basic math skills and reasoning skills
- Certification of power-truck equipment
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- Operate inventory control equipment (i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices)
- Able to lift 50lbs unassisted
- Able to withstand varying temperatures (cold/heat/humidity) in a typical warehouse environment
- Requires bending, kneeling, squatting, climbing, lifting, pulling, pushing and reaching high.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
Job Related Certifications:
Valid driver's license
Sales Associate - full-time (all locations)
Daily responsibility is to drive sales of electrical/lighting products including: counter, inside sales and outside (if experienced). Knowledge of the electrical business is preferred, but not essential. Excellent customer service skills, drive to learn, team player and strong work ethic.
Sell counter and showroom electrical/lighting products with unsurpassed customer service.
Be a problem solving resource - issue and product solution.
Handle daily close-outs (cash box receipts, credit card transactions, checks, etc.) for Accounting Dept
Assist in maintaining counter sales area, product display and cleanliness.
Effective vendor relations to ensure timely and complete delivery of customer products.
Identify new opportunities for business to create a competitive advantage.
Assist outside sales people with customer inquiries and order processing.
Process returns/exchanges according to company policies.
Follow-up, pull and check customer orders.
Other duties as requested.
High school diploma or GED.
College degree a plus.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - oral and written.
Strong time management skills; organize and manage multiple priorities.
Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time.
Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Positive and professional manner.
Demonstrate a strong work ethic.
Ability to attend training classes during/after hours on product knowledge and other skill sets.
If interested, complete the online employment application and submit, or email email@example.com
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org